Thursday, June 08, 2023

The end of a story

 It saddens me to think this day arrived. Had it coming for a long time. Thought love could save it all - but in deed - it does not. Blame on new times, media, external influences, boardom - whatever it was, it's done now. New lives, new stories will emerge, but a deep inside a void still remains.  For how long who knows, and who truly cares. All I know is that I GAVE IT ALL . It makes me feel better - a little better to believe -what prayers promise down deep or at least what I need to see; a future life - one in parallel or apart - from this rough life we are on now - an alternative path where our love runs deep and where we actually worked out. I like to believe a better version of ourselves- lives on a happy life together. To what it was, I am thankful, grateful and appreciate it as I know my heart and soul grew in ways I've never seen. I hope this will bring me peace and freedom, to also, be able meet the partner I will grow old with on this remaining life.  May we be in peace, happy and find ourselves surrounded by the love our souls need. 

June 8, 2023

No comments: